In this Skills-TRAINING BOOK, important working techniques and helpful information for the restaurant service are comprehensively described and presented with pictures.
The films linked with QR codes in this book illustrate over 40 different working techniques.
Valuable experience from a WorldSkills World Champion, national and international experts, examiners and instructors make this Skills-TRAINING BOOK a basic work for everyday life in the restaurant and enables optimal preparation for competitions and exams.
The different views and techniques presented in this book combine international standards and recognized guidelines of associations.
The following contents are included in this Skills-TRAINING BOOK:
- Types of services and service procedures
- Sideboard and work utensils
- basic service rules
- Preparatory work and napkin folding forms
- Uncovering and different cover variations
- Preparation and portioning of cold dishes
- Filleting and chopping fruits
- Filleting and cutting of fish
- Carving and cutting of poultry and meat dishes
- Preparation and flambé of various dishes
- Preparation of coffee drinks "Barista
- Preparation of bar drinks and cocktail recipes
- technical terms